Thursday 6 September 2012

Is it Christmas already?



In London one often bumps into celebrities. Last year, when my husband and I took our two daughters to see Santa at the Christmas Grotto in Harrods, the entire Beckham family was there as well. My husband thought Victoria looked fabulous, which I could not confirm as I was obviously looking at David. I thought he looked so thin!

Well, August is over and the booking for the Harrods Christmas Grotto 2012 has arrived! Have you booked your tickets yet? If not, this is the time! Who knows whom are you going to bump into this year...except Father Christmas of course!

I know what you are thinking......it’s too early!  I just came back from holidays myself and I’m up to my eyeballs with unpacking, school shopping, overdue bills...
but all of these need to wait....ensuring the kids see Father Christmas is far more important! I wouldn’t even dare to be in a situation where I would need to explain to my kids why they couldn’t see Santa this year....! They enjoy it too much - the fairies, the elves, the story books, the whole festive atmosphere of a Christmas Grotto is a long lasting magical tradition! It wouldn’t be fair not to mention the fabulous and exciting family photograph with the 2012 Father Christmas....I could definitely use another addition to my collection!

My tickets are already booked...how about yours? There are many wonderful Christmas Grottos throughout London, just make sure you book in advance or you will have to wait in the queue.

Good luck and see you there!





by Maria Alexopoulou 

Visit the FOCUS website www.focus-info.org

No comments:

Post a Comment